He slept for 3 hours at a time the last 2 nights, and I can't describe how great that's been. Unfortunately, I guess he has to catch up during the day and therefore eats every hour, basically chaining Marie to the couch. It's amazing how babies change day to day. His face fills out a little, his expressions change, he stops using certain expressions as much, etc... Ian's newest thing is holding his head up. He can keep it steady for about 5 minutes now.
Tuesday he had his 2 week checkup and everything is great. He's still a little jaundiced, but not too much. The yellow outfit really makes it stand out.
He really likes when we sing to him, especially when Marie sings in French, and watches quietly the whole time.
Disco Baby!
1 comment:
oh Marie...I know how it is to be chained to the couch...just coming out of that phase with my second, Seth :).
I'm so very happy I get to catch up by viewing your blog and photos!!! take care~kelly
Post a Comment