Motherease cloth diapers - http://www.mother-ease.com/
We have 24 of the one-size. They never leak and are easy to put on and take off. We line dry them, then spin them in the dryer to soften. The only downside - an extra load of laundry daily.
Maclaren stroller - http://www.maclarenbaby.com/us/index.php
Great. Lightweight and folds easy, plus it's durable. Costs a fortune, though. Quest is the model you want. We bought the Triumph, 1 model down, and it basically doesn't recline. The Quest practically lays flat in comparison.
Prémaxx sling - http://www.premaxx.com/
Really worked well bringing Ian out the first few months. Even Grandpere enjoyed it.
Ian would fall asleep no problem. We still use it all the time with him sitting up.
Baby Jogger - http://www.babyjogger.com/
I love going on runs with Ian, and Marie uses this for walks.
1. Not really made for anyone 6 foot. I kick the rear quite a bit during runs.
2. Requires an SUV to haul around. Really, it's HUGE.
I paid $199 for a 2007 16" model. I wouldn't pay the high price for the 2007 model. Also, if you bike and are thinking about a jogging stroller and a bike trailer, cough up the money for a Chariot - http://www.chariotcarriers.com/ - they're really expensive, but a friend bought a CX1 and you wouldn't believe the build quality.
Chicco Easy Meal
No comments:
Post a Comment