29 July 2008

Latest Happenings

Looks like I let the blog go again. I'd apologize, but it would get old after a while, right? Here's what's been going on.

A trip to the zoo. First Baseball game, where I cheered for the New Orleans Zephyrs and Ian cheered for the Salt Lake city Bees (he likes to clap with everyone else). Ian and pregnant Marie were troopers - it was 100 at the ball park.
Thankfully, my team won.
Potty training has started.
Ian became a world traveller and headed over to Italy to see his godfather -
and to France to see Pappy -
and his aunt, uncle and cousin.
He dislocated his elbow, and the doc had us bring him in. We had to wait a few hours until there was an opening, but I rigged up a sling and he never even slowed down.
Another haircut. For some reason he brought my camping spork along.


2 comments:

Chris and Natalie said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh he's HUGE! Sorry I haven't been able to call, school's insane. I'll aim for next weekend.
Much love,
Rayne